Call for BRIDGE Fellowship Program 2019 has opened!
Application Period: from January 10 to February 15, 2019
This program provides former JSPS fellows with an opportunity to revisit their past host institutions in Japan, or to go to Japan to plan or implement joint research projects and seminars, to offer training or lectures for young researchers, or to prepare or attend scientific conferences and research meetings. More information about evaluation process.
(1) A period of 14-30 consecutive days.
(2) Revisits are to start from 1 July, 2019 through 31 March, 2020.
To be eligible, a researcher must meet all of the following requirements:
(1) Be a researcher who is employed as an active researcher working at a university or a research institute.
(2) Be a researcher who has experienced research in Japan under a JSPS program and is currently a board member or a regular member of either JSPS Alumni Club in Sweden (SAC), Finland (ACF) or Denmark (ACD).
(3) Agreement by the host researcher to all seven items of support in Form B
*Researchers who have already been supported under the BRIDGE Fellowship Program within the last 5 years (FY2014-FY2018) are ineligible for this award.
What we offer
(1) A round-trip air ticket
(2) Daily maintenance allowance of ¥13,000
(3) Overseas travel insurance coverage
(4) Research support allowance
*This allowance covers cooperative research-related expenses. Application is made by the host researcher through his/her institution. This allowance may be applied for in an amount of up to ¥100,000.
*These indicated above are subject to change.
Form A and Form B should be prepared by an applicant.
Form C and Form D should be prepared by the JSPS Aumni Associations in coordination with JSPS Stockholm Office.
Form E should be used for report on BRIDGE Fellowship activities by BRIDGE Nomination Committee.
Please submit your application documents (Form A and B) to JSPS Stockholm Office: email@example.com
*Please use the subject line “Application for BRIDGE Fellowship Program 2019” when sending email.
JSPS Stockholm Office
tel: +46 8 5248 4561