Call for BRIDGE Fellowship Program FY2022 has opened!
Application deadline: January 26, 2022
This program provides former JSPS fellows with an opportunity to re-visit Japan to create, sustain and/or strengthen research collaboration with Japanese colleagues.
(1) A period of 14-30 consecutive days.
(2) Revisits are to start from 1 July, 2022 through 31 March, 2023.
To be eligible, a researcher must meet all of the following requirements:
(1) Be a researcher who is employed as an active researcher working at a university or a research institute.
(2) Be a researcher who has experienced research in Japan under a JSPS program and is currently a board member or a regular member of either JSPS Alumni Club in Sweden (SAC), Finland (ACF), Denmark (ACD) or Norway (ACN).
(3) Agreement by the host researcher to all seven items of support stipulated in Form B
*Researchers who have already been supported under the BRIDGE Fellowship Program within the last 5 years (FY2015-FY2019) are ineligible for this award.
What we offer
(1) A round-trip air ticket
(2) Daily maintenance allowance of ¥13,000
(3) Overseas travel insurance coverage
(4) Research support allowance of up to ¥100,000.
*This allowance covers cooperative research-related expenses. Application is made by the host researcher through his/her institution.
Please submit your application documents (Form A and B) to JSPS Stockholm Office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please use the subject line “Application for BRIDGE Fellowship Program 2022” when sending the email.